Family Favorite Lasagna
Recipe type: Entree
Remember how lasagna would take hours to prepare and cook? Not anymore! Thanks to Tupperware's Quick Chef Pro and the Stack Cooker, you can make the same great lasagna in a fraction of the time!
- 1 lb./455 g 85% lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 recipe 15-Minute Marinara (see page 33)
- 1 tbsp. Simple Indulgence Italian Herb Seasoning Blend
- 15 oz./425 g container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper pinch of nutmeg
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 4 oz./115 g fresh baby spinach
- 6 to 8 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 6 oz./170 g fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Break up ground beef into TupperWave® Stack Cooker Colander and stack on top of 3-Qt./3 L Casserole. Place garlic in base of Chop 'N Prep Chef. Cover and pull cord 4-5 times until finely chopped. Place minced garlic on top of ground beef, cover and microwave on high 3-4 minutes. Drain away excess fat in the casserole, then mix beef with marinara and seasoning blend in a medium bowl. Place ricotta in a medium bowl and stir in salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice. In two batches, add spinach to base of Quick Chef® Pro System. Cover and turn handle until roughly chopped. Spread a thin layer of marinara on the bottom of 3-Qt./3 L Casserole. Place one whole noodle directly in middle of sauce. Break another noodle to fit around the center piece to create a layer. Do not overlap. Place another layer of sauce on top, followed by half the spinach, then half the ricotta. Place a second layer of noodles, sauce, spinach and ricotta cheese. Finish with a layer of noodles and sauce on top. Cover and microwave on 50% power 16 minutes. Place sliced mozzarella on top of sauce. Cover and microwave an additional 3 minutes. Allow lasagna to rest 10 minutes, covered. Cut into squares for serving.