French Toast Twist with Tupperware Breakfast Maker
Recipe type: Breakfast
Another quick, scrumptious breakfast made by Tupperware's Breakfast Maker. I just had this one this morning!
- 1½ slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tbsp. light buttermilk, 1.5% milk fat
- ¼ tsp. Simple Indulgence Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend
- 1 whole egg
- ⅛ tsp. kosher salt
- Omit toasting the bread and leave slices whole. To prepare 6 slices of bread, increase the wet ingredients 5x the recipe instruction above. Cook in a nonstick pan until golden on both sides.
- Lightly toast bread in toaster. While bread is toasting, in the Smooth Chopper fitted with the paddle attachment, mix remaining ingredients together. Trim toasted bread to fit, then place 1½ slices on the bottom of the Breakfast Maker. Pour the egg and buttermilk mixture over the bread, allowing it to coat both sides. Place covered Breakfast Maker in the microwave and cook on high power for 1 minute. Remove and serve.