Recipe type: Breads
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 - 12 oz. (350g) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. Simple Indulgence Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend
- Optional - ¾ nuts, chocolate chips, and/or raisins
- Place butter in 1 Qt./1 L Micro Pitcher and microwave on high power 45-60 seconds or until melted.
- Cut each individual section of biscuit dough into quarters.
- Combine butter and biscuit dough in medium bowl and toss to coat.
- Combine sugar and seasoning blend in Quick Shake® Container and pour over biscuits and butter.
- Seal bowl and toss to combine. Use Saucy Silicone Spatula to mix, ensuring all biscuits are thoroughly coated.
- Pour biscuits into TupperWave® Stack Cooker 3 Qt./3 L Casserole fitted with Cone.
- Microwave on high power 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly before turning out onto serving dish.