Scallops with Lemon Vinaigrette
Recipe type: Entree
Using the Tupperware SmartSteamer, you can create a delicious and healthy meal in minutes!
- 1 lb./455 g medium sea scallops
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb./455 g fresh asparagus
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- using Lemon Lime Press
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- Place scallops in the Colander Tray and sprinkle with half the salt and pepper. Place asparagus in the Steamer Base. Fill the Water Tray with 1¾ cups/400 mL water. Place Colander Tray on top of Steamer Base, Steamer Base on top of Water Tray and cover. Microwave on high power for 8 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together. Serve scallops and asparagus drizzled with dressing. Serve with white or brown rice.